dinsdag 7 juni 2016

Imagine you're a princess ...

Hi again, today I had so much fun creating this messy layout. I'm very pleased how it turned out.
I had two challenges in mind creating this page.




I love the colors on this mood board, so I basically took these colors (mint, blue and soft pink), and the flowers for my page.



The word inspiration is "Imagine" and the creative challenge "Get Messy".
I used the word for the title of my page. My beautiful daughter thinks of herself to be a princess. So for me this word, it had to be a princess page.  For the Creative Challenge part I really got messy. Not only did I used different mixed-media products, but my hands, my complete arms and my desk turned out real messy! (I should have taken pictures of this mess...hmmm)

Some details:




Products used:
Paper: Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics - 9th of March
Flowers: Petaloo, Prima and Scrapberry's
Embellishments: Some beads, stickers, brads, cloth
Title: Title cut with my Silhoutte
Mixed-Media: Stencils, Stamps, Gesso, Ranger Distress Embossing Powder (Broken China), Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio (Merci Beaucoup Mint, Merry-Go Round Green and for the cloth I used Pink Ladies Pink)

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a pretty PRETTY page... Thank you for joining in over @ More Than Words!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super sweet layout of your little princess. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is sooooo cute!!!
    Love that soft background!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi this is simply stunning, thank you for joining in with us here at Berry71Bleu x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so cute! Perfect pick of colors from the moodboard. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu June challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Softness galore! So pretty!! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Adorable layout! Love the background and princess motif! All the best from MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is so so sweet! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a soft and sweet page! That photo is just precious! ;-)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen